Saturday, April 4, 2015

HAPPY EASTER!

Since it's almost Easter I figured I'd share some animation themed Easter eggs with you.

So for those of you who don't know; an "Easter Egg" in a movie is a hidden reference to a related something else from pop culture (usually another movie.)

Disney movies are full of these.

Scar from "The Lion King" in "Hercules"

Rapunzel from "Tangled" in "Frozen"

Nemo from "Finding Nemo" in "Monsters Inc."

But this year "BIG Hero 6" has pretty much topped the charts with what appears to be nearing somewhere around 200 different Easter Eggs... And Counting.

2D Easter Eggs
 

3D Easter Eggs

Marvel Themed Easter Eggs

Wait a minute! Is that a "DREAMWORKS" Themed Easter Egg?

How the...

I love that "Prince Han" from Frozen is both a wanted man in the police station...


...and a statue that gets blown to bits.

And yes, I'm sure everyone notices Stan Lee's obligatory cameo.


There are already about 10,000 different web pages concerning these growing finds...
...Woops! Better make that 10,001.

Here are just a few.

Hmmm... maybe I should try to find my own way of doing Easter Eggs, for Altrazan.

Stay "TOONED"!


No comments:

Post a Comment